Engineering consultancy management
Energy and infrastructure advisory and management consulting.
Mitalgic Global Limited, provides professional engineering and sustainability services to communities and all commercial sector investors in Africa. We provide a comprehensive range of professional services including Project and Construction Management, as well as Civil, Geotechnical, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining and Environmental Engineering.
We are focused with the provision of specialized project management services and continuously aim to improve the delivery of projects through the incorporation of lessons learned and the application of robust systems and process.
- Maintain core team of resources.
- Structure project team around project and client needs.
- Supplement resources with selected skilled resources.
- Focus on Project, Engineering and Construction Project Management (supported by sound engineering experience and qualifications).
- Capital, Cost Saving and Business Improvement.
While we maintain focus on the discipline of project management, our strong engineering profile adds significant value, as we assist in planning and interpretation of engineering solutions.
We further collaborate with specialist design engineers and construction companies to provide EPC (turnkey) and EPCM (management) solutions to clients. Our goal is to help investors achieve the following:
- The correct scope is implemented to address the need and address the project objectives.
- We ensure the community stands to benefit from intended investment project and that investors make good returns on their investments while paying fair prices for the implemented scope.
- The project is delivered within the best possible time period to optimize “time to market”.
- The product meets the user requirement specification and the technical standards set by the professional team.
- A suitable integrated project team focusses on delivery of the product.
- Project risks are continuously identified, assessed and managed.
- The investors and stakeholders are suitably informed of progress.
- Compliances are assessed and well documented
- Goods and services are procured to meet time, cost and quality requirements, then integrated towards a successful project.
We believe that understanding the project life cycle, the community and investor expectations improves project delivery. Keep the investors engaged prior to service provision develops a service offering that will ensure an approach tailored to the community we operate in and the establishment of a suitable project team.
While maintaining focus on the project management discipline, our strong engineering expertise adds significant value, as we assist in planning and interpretation of engineering solutions. We further collaborate with specialist design engineers and construction companies to provide EPC (turnkey) and EPCM (management) solutions for the project.
As a responsible investment partner in Africa, Mitalgic Global Limited maintains a continual focus on governance aspects in our investment decision-making and active stewardship of assets. Let’s get started
The industry sectors we served include
The cornerstones of our organizational sustainability.
As a responsible investment partnerr in Africa, Mitalgic Global Limited maintains a continual focus on governance aspects in our investment decision-making and active stewardship of assets. Let’s get started
Festus K. Okpara, Jr.
Particular focus on our priorities to climate change and business integrity.
Power & EnergyWe support power generation, transmission and distribution projects. We prioritize the development of renewable energy sources.
- All Power and Energy services include:
- Hydroelectric Power Plants
- Thermal Power Plants
- Wind Power Plants
- Solar Power Plants
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Energy Transmission Lines
- Energy Efficiency
Water and SewageWe support projects that provide water and waste disposal services, we aim to improve the management of waste and adequate distribution of water both urban and rural populations.
- All water and sewage services include:
- Dams, Reservoirs, Weirs
- Transmission Pipelines
- Water Supply and Distribution
- Sewerage and Storm Water
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Pump Stations
- Basin Planning
- Rural Development Projects
TransportationWe support projects that develop transport infrastructure or that provide market enabling logistics services. We prioritize projects that create new trade opportunities.
- All Transportation services include:
- Roads, Highways
- Bridges Viaducts
- Sea Ports, Harbors,
- Coastal Structures